Rebuilding Smiles with Dental Implants in Las Vegas, NV
Schedule a FREE
Attend Our Next
FREE Dental Implant seminar
Choose a Skilled Implant Dentist
As you explore your options to replace your missing teeth among the many respectable dentists in Las Vegas, please keep in mind that Dr. Mohtashami and the friendly team at All Bright Dental are as good as any of them. Our doctor has over fifteen years of experience and uses only the best materials available. We want you to be comfortable throughout your procedures, completely satisfied with the end result, and for your implants to last the rest of your life.
Dr. Mohtashami is a graduate of the Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies where they teach the art and science of cosmetic and reconstructive dentistry. He has performed hundreds of smile makeovers and placed thousands of porcelain restorations. With his experience and expertise, you can finally fill in the gaps in your smile.
Why You Should Get Dental Implants
There’s no doubt that dental implants are the best solution for replacing a missing tooth or multiple teeth. The benefit of dental implants over other tooth replacement options is that implants connect directly to the jaw bone and feel and function just like your real teeth. If a missing tooth is not replaced, more bone loss will probably occur in that area because the root is no longer stabilizing or stimulating the bone. Dental implants consist of a titanium screw which replaces the root and biochemically joins to the bone, preventing further bone loss.
Tooth loss also affects the remaining teeth because there is less bone under the gums. This usually causes other teeth to shift and bite alignment problems to begin. This will likely lead to other issues including more tooth loss, chewing and digestive issues, unwanted facial structure changes, and poor nutrition. Dental implants can prevent all of these issues and can last a lifetime with regular brushing, flossing, and routine exams.
Implant-Supported Prosthetics (Upper, Lower, or Both Arches)
If you are missing all of your teeth from the upper, lower, or both arches, there are several options. The first is to do nothing, which opens the doors to a plethora of possible side effects, not the least of which is ones’ appearance and serious nutrition and digestive problems.
Other Tooth Replacement Options
If you are missing just some, or even all of your teeth, there are several options. We offer three types of tooth replacement alternatives at All Bright Dental, and each one has options in terms of cost, suitability, and comfort.
- Snap on denture: This is a removable denture that is supported with implants – two to four implants depending on bone quality, cost, and which arch needs to be restored (lower arches usually require two implants and upper arches need a minimum of four).
- Bar over dentures: These are still removable but are supported with a bar over the implants.
- Hybrid dentures: With these, the denture is screwed into the implants and is fixed. This could require anywhere from 4-8 implants.
- Implant Secured Dentures: This is the newest technology for screw retained dentures. They only require four strategically placed implants. A patient will get a fixed denture within a day of their implant placement, and 4-6 months later, it will be replaced with a permanent one.
- These can be used to replace a single tooth or a row of missing teeth. The crowns and bridges are made and cemented over implants individually. A series of them can be used to replace an entire arch of teeth as opposed to a full set of dentures.
Sedation Dentistry Methods Available
All Bright Dental also offers sedation dentistry to patients that suffer from dental anxiety, have a bad gag reflex, or would rather sleep through their dental implant procedures. Many of our dental implant recipients opt for IV Sedation, which takes effect quickly, allows for a faster return to consciousness, and leaves a patient with no lasting memory of the procedure.